- Visual Acuities can now be recorded per right and left eye.
- Changes to the Financial Summary to make it easier to read and track your clinics financial information.
- A new report to show declined batches and invoices
- The New Invoice Number – The invoice number now stays consistent through modifications making it much easier to track what has happened to an invoice.
- Batching and Invoice Overpayment adjustment.
- The new BpSMS services
- The Email Log report and enhanced email functionality
- The New Next Appointment Recall Function.
Bp VIP.net update shines with financial system functionality enhancements We’re proud to launch the Ruby release today for Bp VIP.net users, tailored specifically for specialist medical professionals in Australia and New Zealand. A range of major enhancements have been implemented into the software including increased security around adding allergy records to patient’s medical records. General Manager of Innovation & Development John Rayfield said he was pleased with the new release of Bp VIP.net. “The Bp Vip.net Ruby release is packed full of enhancements. Our goal here at Best Practice is to make every user experience enjoyable and as seamless as possible through our continual evolution in producing up-to-date cutting-edge software.” Mr Rayfield said. Other major functionalities include the New User Defined Fields to use in the Medical Desktop, meaning time between visits is now calculated in a new field, while Logged in User and Time of the created note can now be displayed on the Medical Desktop. The Bp Vip.net Ruby release will also include the following highlights: