Expression of Interest
We're looking for Bp Blog contributions in 2021!
Best Practice Software is looking for Practice Managers and Doctors to contribute to our Bp Newsroom blog in 2021.
While we already produce a wide range of in-house content on topics that impact our customers and the wider healthcare industry as a whole, we’d like to engage our respected customers and partners for thought-leadership content to enhance the quality of our blog content even further.
What we’re looking for:
- Practice Managers or Doctors from a Practice that uses Bp Software products
- Contributors with a strong command of English and a demonstrated ability to produce high quality written content
- Contributors who can produce engaging, thought-provoking articles on topics relevant to the industry
- Contributors who can commit to submitting at least 2 articles this year
- Contributors who are comfortable writing articles between 700 – 1500 words
A few extra notes:
- Contributors will be paid for their time spent writing content for the Bp Blog
- Best Practice Software reserves the right to the final editorial approval prior to
- Topics will need to be approved, and a selection of topics will be a joint decision between Best Practice Software and the contributor
- Contributors will be able to develop topics individually, or collaborate with peers to generate ideas for a contribution topic
- We’re particularly interested in contributors who can provide us with examples of previous content they’ve written
- We are only seeking 4 Doctors and 5 Practice Managers at this time. We will be in contact in the coming weeks to inform applicants of their outcome.