DocKnock licences tailored mobile applications to Australian medical Practices, on a subscription basis, that leverage off their existing website and integrated systems to assist them with patient scheduling, timely notifications and healthcare analytics.
DocKnock enables Australian medical Practices to have white labelled apps that helps brand recall as the patients have the medical centre’s app on their phone at all times.
Some of the benefits provided by DocKnock to the Practices are:
- Increase their brand recall with their patients.
- Saves money on text messages with reminders and recalls sent via the app notifications.
- Improves revenue by allowing the practice to push notifications related to vaccine availability or any other service.
- Reduces time spent on paper work by the reception staff as the digitised forms can be filled by the patient at home or even while waiting at reception.
Some of the features of DocKnock are:
- Appointment Booking Engine: Integrated with BP Premier.
- Notifications: Managed by the practice from a web based tool.
- Digital Forms: Filled by the patients from their phone.
- Website: Mobile friendly version of the practice website always available in the app itself.
- Contact Details: To help the patients access the practice any time.
Doc Knock integrates with BP Premier to seamlessly integrate the appointment scheduling.