ThinkSmart Health offers a knowledgeable consulting and support platform for the unique requirements of health industry clients. This capability outshines other IT companies who do not possess the same understanding, experience or expertise that can help your practice perform to its full potential.
We also provide services, support and troubleshooting for:
- Primary Care devices and related software
- Primary Care device EMR integration
- Microsoft SQL Databases
- EMR systems
- IT security
ThinkSmart Health manages and implements IT systems for health organisations including medical centres and day surgeries. We specialise in EMR (Electronic Medical Record) Software support and can provide your medical organisation with day-to-day assistance. We are also well versed in Australian practice accreditations and can assist with IT information, processes and documentation in that area. ThinkSmart Health can also assist your practice with IT security configuration, staff training, Medicare interactions and the setup and use of various digital health messaging applications.
ThinkSmart Health has also had many years of experience in providing support and troubleshooting services for a wide range of primary care medical devices which includes a thorough understanding of the clinical processes behind them. Common primary care medical apps/devices we work with include:
- Blood Pressure devices including ABPM
- Temperature monitoring
- Doppler system
- and more…
Our primary products
LEMR makes it easy to integrate your primary care device into Bp Premier! We currently support many ECG and Spirometry devices used in Australian General Practices with more device integrations to come.
- Fast, efficient and seamless link between your EMR and your medical device
- Includes expert support for connected devices and integration
- Simplified operation to improve practice workflow
- Decreases risk of human error
- Clinical data is secure: encrypted in transit and at rest
- Meets Australian privacy, data security and practice accreditation standards
- 100% Australian owned and operated
- All data stays in Australia
- LEMR supports Remote Desktop and Citrix IT environments