HotDoc was founded in 2012 by Dr. Ben Hurst and has grown to become Australias largest and most trusted patient engagement platform with 1 in 5 Australians preferring to book through HotDoc.
The HotDoc platform provides patients with an easy way to book appointments with their preferred GP or specialist, whilst also helping provide clinics with a way to connect with patients throughout the entire patient journey.
Whether it’s finding more new patients using Bookings; reducing DNAs using Reminders; saving time using Recalls, or enhancing the patient experience with Mobile Check-in and Digital New Patient Registration, HotDoc is the all-in-one patient engagement tool.
All of our products integrate seamlessly with Best Practice and include:
- Bookings – patient bookings through mobile or web
- Reminders – SMS appointment reminders
- Recalls – SMS recalls for clinical reminders and results
- Check-In – mobile and touch screen kiosk check-in
- New Patient Registration – digital new patient registration forms
- Repeats – referrals / online prescription renewals
- Inform – tools for encouraging preventative health