Bp Classroom: Group, In-Person Bp Premier Training
Master your Practice management system faster and increase productivity with our comprehensive, in-person group training. View our upcoming Bp Premier training courses below.
Upskill Your Knowledge With Face-to-Face Bp Premier Training
These instructor-led courses provide you with personalised support as you take a deep dive into popular topics. Bp Classroom courses include everything you’ll require on the day, you just need to show up ready to learn. With sessions in CBDs across Australia, this is a great opportunity to network with like-minded colleagues, pose Practice-specific questions and become proficient with Bp Premier sooner.
Why Bp Classroom?
Be guided through learning outcomes in-person with one of our experts and ask Practice-specific questions.
A comprehensive curriculum in one focused session to minimise disruption to your Practice and busy schedule.
Expand Your Network
Network with like-minded professionals and bounce Practice specific ideas off colleagues. or the instructor.
Master Bp Premier Faster
These in-depth courses take a deep dive into Bp Premier functionality, to help bring you up to speed faster.
- We’ve Got You Covered: We provide a comprehensive day of Bp Premier training, including computers, up-to-date software, morning tea, snacks and lunch. What do you need to bring? Yourself!
- Designed With Your Role in Mind: We’ve developed unique curriculums to align with varying Practice roles. Whether you’re a Medical Receptionist, Practice Manager, Doctor or Nurse, we have you covered.
- Personalised Support: Engage with your trainer face-to-face and gain a deeper, more comprehensive understanding of Bp Premier.
- Numerous Options to Choose From: We’ve developed a number of courses, each designed specifically to address common pain points and aspects of Bp Premier frequently enquired about.
- Learn From a Skilled Expert: Each one of our instructors is a seasoned training specialist, well versed in Bp Premier, to answer any questions you may have.
What Our Customers Have to Say About Bp Classroom
“Your training offering is clear point of difference for Bp Premier, and I very much appreciate the extra steps and follow-up you undertake to help keep users informed.”
Consultant | PracSavvy
“In my opinion it was well delivered and the trainer was obliging to answer all questions. Spoke clearly and demonstrated good knowledge of Bp Premier.”
Practice Coordinator | Gateway Health
“The support and training has been exceptional and has very much made the process of moving 10+ sites to Bp Premier quite easy.”
Operations Manager | Qualitas Healthcare
Frequently Asked Questions
Due to COVID-related travel limitations, at this point in time we don’t have a date for when in-person classes will resume. We now offer online classes though, which have proven to be extremely popular! Check out more about these courses here [LINK].
As part of the course include morning tea, snacks and lunch, so kick your feet up and enjoy!
Nope, we’ve got you covered! One of the great things about our face-to-face Bp Premier training is that we organise everything for you – you just need to rock up and learn!
Great question! Both types of training are instructor-led and are delivered in small groups, however that is where the similarities end. Bp Virtual courses are run entirely online, whereas Bp Classroom is delivered face-to-face in CBDs around Australia. Bp Classroom takes a deeper dive into topics, through a full day of learning, where we provide everything you need including a laptop.
Of course! The great thing about our Bp Classroom courses is that we provide a laptop for you to use, with the latest version of Bp Premier. The face-to-face, instructor-led, comprehensive format makes these courses great for users with no prior knowledge of Bp Premier.
Absolutely! When booking below, simply increase the number of spots you’d like to book. If spots are limited or unavailable, get in touch with our Training team by phone or using the contact form below, and we’ll see what we can do!