MediSecure eScript is a secure messaging system, specialising in transferring prescriptions between prescribers and dispensers through the MediSecure Script Vault. We have a track record of safely performing this service as an underpinning component of the digital infrastructure that supports the Australian Government’s National Medicines Policy and its Quality Use of Medicines objective. We are also proud to have built and maintain Australia’s first Real Time Prescription Monitoring (RTPM) system and to now apply that experience to the national approach to RTPM.
Our team of health and IT professionals are committed to ensuring electronic prescriptions (eScripts) are sent securely and safely from prescriber to dispenser, regardless of where or when the prescription is written and the medication required.
The benefits of using MediSecure include:
- Reducing the risk of medication supply errors
- Ensuring patient choice in the medication supply process is preserved
- Streamlined prescription supply post-telehealth consultation to ensure continuity of care
- Seamless integration into jurisdiction-based RTPM solutions and stand-alone RTPM where a jurisdiction-based service is not available
- 24-hour support from a consistently highly commended IT support team
- ATS 4888 Electronic transfer of prescriptions alignment