Cubiko has been developed to support the needs of General Practices across Australia. Behind Cubiko sits a team whose experience spans across those who continue to have daily exposure to General Practices, right through to cutting edge programmers, business analysts and data analytics professionals. Over the journey, Cubiko has worked across a range of General Practices, PHNs, hospital systems, primary care providers and consulting groups, gaining a deep understanding around the role of health data and practice operations. Cubiko connects to over 100 data metrics, helping turn practice data into valuable insights. Below are a list of key performance metrics visualised in Cubiko.
- Revenue per Hour See how your revenue per hour changes over time as you and your practice grow, and how individual factors may impact your revenue.
- Appointments per Hour Understand peak times, and how many patients your team are seeing per hour.
- Bulk Billing Rates Report on the number of appointments being bulked billed, and break it down based on item number and eligibility.
- Room Utilisation See how you utilise rooms across the whole practice to understand the return on your room assets.
- Future Forecasts Map a forecast of your future and know whether you are on target with budgets and rosters.
- New Patients Get a clear look at the number and timing of new patients into your practice and their booking source.
- Recalls & Reminders Get an overview of recalls and reminders in your practice, and identify anything that’s been neglected or forgotten.
- Batching, Rejections & Unbilled Appointments Keep an eye on your batching, rejections and unbilled appointments in the one platform.
- Wait Time Understand your team members’ average wait times, and how they change.
- Team Utilisation See how busy your practice team members are in comparison to their utilisation targets.
- Doctor to Nurse Ratio Control your staff expenses by knowing when people should be rostered.