CommBank Health Claim – Bp Premier
Powered by Whitecoat In-App Payment – Bp Premier
Whitecoat is Australia’s leading healthcare directory and payments platform. Offering an end-to-end solution for healthcare providers and their patients. The Whitecoat platform allows patients to search, book, pay, claim, review and favourite with their healthcare providers. Increase productivity with an innovative payments and claims solution that integrates with Bp Premier.
Your practice and your staff will benefit from the simplicity of tracking and reconciling payments online through the Whitecoat Merchant Portal, while seamless integration with Bp Premier will help you save time and speed up your practice.
Benefits for You and Your Practice
- Integrated claims processing and management, process Medicare and private health insurance claims all on the one device.
- Mobile claiming, process payments and claims directly from Bp Premier to patients using the MyWhitecoat or apps using the Powered by Whitecoat functionality.
- Next day payments. Your patients’ private health gap payments are settled the same day, and their health fund contributions are settled to your CommBank business transaction account on the next business day*, regardless of the patient’s health fund – so you can manage your practice cash flow with confidence.
- Digitally capture your patients’ consent for their Medicare and private health benefits to be paid, and securely store records on the Whitecoat Merchant Portal, removing the need to physically store patient signatures.
- For practices with multiple locations, the Whitecoat Merchant Portal makes it easy to get a connected view of all practices with real-time reporting of transactions across the whole business.
- Protect your practice and your clients with CommBank’s world-class security features, plus the ability to customise staff access and permissions to reporting on the Whitecoat Merchant Portal.
Benefits for your Patients
- Offer your patients a better experience by supporting a full range of claims and rebates on the spot.
- When you opt in to Whitecoat, patients can search for your practice, book appointments, pay and claim all using MyWhitecoat and partner apps. Through the app, patients can also store their Medicare, private health card details and digital receipts, removing the need for physical cards and paper.
*Everyday Settlement is available on transactions made until 10pm AEST for eligible customers with a CommBank business transaction account and a linked CommBank merchant facility.