Integrated EFTPOS, Integrated multi-merchant, Integrated Medicare Easyclaim (Patient Paid), Integrated Medicare Easyclaim (Bulk Bill) – Bp Premier
Integrated EFTPOS Integrated multi-merchant – Bp VIP.net
Integrated EFTPOS, Integrated multi-merchant, Integrated HealthPoint – Bp Allied
Tyro are the champions for better business banking, it’s their cause. In 2003, their founders saw an opportunity to challenge the traditional banks by using innovative technology to offer a faster and more secure EFTPOS payments solution to Australian businesses.
In 2015, Tyro was the first business to be issued a banking license in a decade. Taking the same innovative approach to banking, Tyro offers deposit and loan products that are more tailored to businesses to help them grow and succeed.
Today, Tyro has grown to become the largest EFTPOS provider outside of the majors. Tyro provide tailored and integrated EFTPOS, eCommerce and banking solutions which free-up time for businesses, enabling them to be champions at what they do.
Tyro has a strong customer focus, some of their features include:
- Same day, 7 day a week settlement when you settle your EFTPOS funds into your fee-free Tyro Bank Account (some exclusions apply)
- Automatically transfer your funds from the Tyro Bank Account links to any Australian bank account so there is no need to switch banks
- Seamless integration – which removes keying errors and simplifies end-of-day reconciliation
- 99.9% EFTPOS uptime with WiFi connectivity and 3G backup
- 24/7 support – 100% Australian-based Customer Support
- Lightning-fast speeds – with sub 1.6 second transactions
- No lock-in contract