Evrima was founded to address the many challenges facing the clinical trial industry, in particular, patient awareness and participation. Evrima recognises the need to bring HCPs and clinical research together to advance clinical trial awareness, participation and thereby helping to accelerate medical development. Our mission is to improve the quality of care for patients by empowering doctors to discuss clinical trials with their patients, simplifying the clinical trial enrollment process and therefore improving our healthcare system.
Evrima is an Australian organisation offering an integrated service allowing HCPs to find and match clinical trials for their patients. This is achieved with a simple search tool integrated with the Best Practice software.
Evrima integrates seamlessly with Bp Premier to deliver:
- The ability for HCPs of their team members to find, match and recommend clinical trials for their patients
- Clinical trials as a care option for patients
- Access to clinical trials without administrative burden on the practice
- Increased awareness of new research and trials in Australia
- Added service to your practice to increase your practice profile
- A contribution to cutting-edge medical research
- More clinical research within Australia
All clinical trials must go through an independent ethics committee review process and comply with Good Clinical Practice (GCP).