AutoMed is bringing patient care, administration and reception functions into the digital age, providing not just technological tools, but a holistic approach to improving the experience of health care.
AutoMed was founded by Dr Peter Demaio, with 43 years in General Practice, as a response to the challenges faced by practices in Australia including a federal government rebate freeze and building pressure on staff and patients alike.
Integral to AutoMed’s ethos is a deep understanding of how patients, doctors and staff could improve their interaction and efficiency, and how technology can be used to enable it.
Save reception time:
- Online Appointments and Mobile App with complex booking options, including multiple resources and upfront payments
- Caller identification instantly identifying patients, their last doctor seen and recall alerts
- 5 second auto check-in kiosks with data verification
- Paperless new patient registrations and patient consent forms
- Billing kiosks with invoice creation
Reduce costs and Increase revenue:
- Reduce the number of reception hours required per patient
- No cost for new patients via online appointments
- Reduce paper and postage using digital registrations and consent forms and minimising mail merges
- Marketing campaigns using fixed cost messaging and emails
- Reduce staff stress improving staff retention
- Increase repeat visits with automated recall reminders, results and campaign messaging
- Increase your practice reach with accessible Telehealth and Online Repeat Script features with auto-payment.
Improve patient loyalty:
- Patients access your services directly rather than via a 3rd party account, reducing duplicate files and “shopping around” for 1st available doctors
- Comprehensive and professional messaging with appropriate information and necessary links for all New Patients, Appointment Confirmation’s and Reminders, Clinical Reminders and Results.
- Keep patients informed of new services and health information with SMS and Email Campaigns
Improved Accreditation Compliance:
- Advanced reporting tools
- Compliant communication and messaging solutions
- Patient feedback tools
Join the revolution in practice management by using technology to tackle the challenges of efficiency, staff morale, high patient turnover and decreasing profit margins.
AutoMed offers a free 1-month trial on individual services – https://automedsystems.com.au/start-free-trial/