RxTro improves communication between medical Practices and the pharmaceutical industry. A secure web platform that centralises all representative (rep) appointments, patient resources and gives users the control to connect with reps that are relevant to each doctor.
Used by thousands of medical practices, doctors and allied health practitioners across the country, the platform is available (to all Medical Practices and Doctors) at no additional cost.
Some of the key reasons thousands of practices have made their rep appointments digital:
- Choose when to allocate times for rep appointments
- Control who can book in:
- Select which reps, companies or category can see the available appointments
- Reps can only book in with doctors during designated times
- Remove the disruption of reps attending at the practice to make an appointment
- Order resources via the platform by finding the relevant rep and submitting a direct request
- RxTro tracks and pulls reports on which reps and companies have visited your practice in the last 12 months so that you can decide if you want to see them again
- Directly sync to your Bp Premier calendar
Getting started with RxTro is simple. – RxTro Quick Start Guide (how to sign up/register)
- Create an account
- Set up your preferred appointment times
- Set up your company preferences for reps you would like to see
- Sync appointments with Bp Premier
For more information on why so many Practices are using RxTro – please click HERE.
Frequently asked questions:
- How does it work with setting up available appointment times?
- Can I control which reps can make appointments?
- Can I send reps specific instructions regarding the appointment?
- Is it easy to change from our current paper system?