We’re getting closer to the release of Bp Premier Saffron SP2, and what a release it’s going to be! With the ever-changing health landscape bringing so many mandated industry changes in the past 18 months, the team here at Best Practice Software have focused on bringing you a build jam-packed with new features and enhancements, based on feedback from our practices.
Some of these features will not only save you time but improve efficiencies within your practice. We’re not without a couple of mandated changes though! Saffron SP2 will introduce components of Medicare Web Services to our Bp Premier users, in plenty of time before the 13th of March 2022 deadline. It is a big change, so for the release of Saffron SP2, we’ve split the content into two separate webinars.
Introducing Saffron SP2: Medicare Web Services Preparation, is for Practice Managers, owners, or any other authorised representatives who have not yet taken the steps to prepare for Services Australia’s adaptor technology upgrade. The webinar will focus on those key preparation steps, and will delve into more detail around the registration and extension of your B2B device/s. We’ll also take a look at the minor interface changes you might see in Bp Premier.
The information session will be followed by a Q&A in which we can address any questions you may have as you prepare for this change.
Introducing Saffron SP2: Features and Enhancements, is for all users of Bp Premier and concentrates on the new features and enhancements being introduced as part of Saffron SP2.
Interested in what some of these features are? We do have a sneak peek for you:
- Security enhancements – force password change next log in
- Optional removal of the Medicare expiry date alert
- Configurable visit types
- Recurrent appointment changes for COVID-19 vaccinations
- Verification of Concession Eligibility (in conjunction with Medicare Web Services)
- Medicare Web Services interface changes (PRODA, OPV and Claiming- AIR to be released Dec 2021)
- Ability to attached Pin Protected PDF documents to outgoing emails
- New PDF viewing tools
- Inclusion of DASS21 assessment tool
- Improved access to HealthLink smart forms
- Business name inclusion for individual Doctors
- AHPRA numbers can be added to invoices
- Workflow improvements for restoring production data to a test server
- Inclusion of Cervical Screening Risk Category
- Improvements to the prescribing workflow to include duration
- And plenty more…
Registrations are now open for both webinars; Click here to register for Introducing Saffron SP2: Medicare Web Services preparation, or click here to register for Introducing Saffron SP2: Features and Enhancements.
Customers are welcome to attend both webinars, should you need to, and if you or your staff can’t attend the live sessions we will be uploading a recording to our Bp Learning Video Library.
All Masterclass registrants will also receive copies of these recorded sessions, whether you attended or not, so we do encourage you to register.
Product, Training, Knowledge and Deployment Team Leader at Best Practice Software
Explore our range of news and training resources:
Bp Learning Video Library | Bp Learning Training Options | Bp Newsroom Blog
Subscribe to Our Newsletters | Bp Learning Webinars