We’re excited to announce that Bp Premier Jade Service Pack 2 has been released, which features numerous fixes and newly added functionality. Downloading and installing this update will help ensure your access to the most up to date program features and user functionality. This important update continues to provide Practices with more security and control over third-party vendor software solutions accessing your Bp Premier database. Third-party vendors are still being onboarded to the Bp Partner Network so Practices can grant access to their database via the configuration screen within Bp Premier.
The following additional improvements were made as part of this update:
- Resolution of the freezing that occurred when Practices downloaded more than 100 SMS replies
- Various improvements to reduce fatal memory-related errors throughout the software
- The Patient Sex field was renamed to Birth Sex and expanded to include Gender Identity and Pronouns fields
- Clinical enhancements to the INR Manager that shows who entered the information; Cervical screening summary text has more clarity; and Respiratory Function information includes Change reversibility
- The issue of antenatal notes being removed from Today’s notes has been resolved
- Improvements to the third-party integrations screen including setup, searching and general performance
- New Nutrition Plus patient education icon and fact sheets within the Patient Education materials screen
- Integration with the Best Health App
You will need to download this program update in order to apply it to your version of the software. Download the Jade Service Pack 2 Program Update, selecting Resources / Bp Premier Downloads from the top menu. Expand the Program Updates Heading. Click on the Download button to start downloading the Update.
Please note the following prerequisites:
- Bp Premier Summit or newer
- July 2019 data update
Update instructions and release notes should be reviewed prior to installation and can be found here.
Please note, versions prior to Jade Service Pack 1 version 22.214.171.1246 will be phased out by 30th June 2020. With the public release of Bp Premier Jade Service Pack 2, Best Practice Software will be ceasing support of all versions prior to Jade Service Pack 1 126.96.36.1996 from 30th June 2020.
Support is available:
For further information or advice on this notification, contact our Software Support team on 1300 40 1111 (in Australia), or 0800 40 1111 (in New Zealand), selecting Bp General Products at the menu.