Join our Commercial Partnerships team in our Brisbane Business Centre
If you’d like to join us on our quest, consider this exciting career opportunity now available.
Our new Third-Party Support Specialist is based in our Commercial and Customer Enablement branch in our Brisbane Business Centre, located in the Centre of Queensland’s bustling state capital, within walking distance of Central Station and a variety of cafes, restaurants, and CBD-shopping. This office supports a key customer, vendor, government and industry engagement space, providing modern, open and collaborative workspaces for our software development, software support, and customer and commercial group operations.
So, are you ready to be a part of this dynamic environment?
In this exciting new role, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Third-Party Support Specialist to provide technical support to our large Partnership base.
The focus of this role is to manage and provide technical assistance to both existing and new third-party partners looking to integrate their software with our Products.
Our Third-Party Support Specialist manages requests pertaining to integration enquiries and provides a high level of technical support to assist with the integration process.
As a Third-Party Support Specialist you will:
- Manage incoming integration requests from third-party partners, and foster the development of strong commercial relationships;
- Effectively manage our third-party partner industry previewer process to ensure our Partner’s products continue to function with new releases;
- Implement continual improvements to the vendor integration process;
- Be an established point of contact and subject matter expert for third-party partner integrations or technical issues;
- Work with our customer support team and third-party partner’s to triage support related incidents;
- Ensure the conformance of all third-party partner integration requests to appropriate industry regulations;
- Use your Technical knowledge to co-design and implement relevant integration and product enhancements;
- Create and maintain technical documentation relevant to the third-party integration support process.
Our Ideal Applicant:
Naturally, we’re after the best. We believe our ideal applicant will bring the following attributes:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in the Information Technology space, specifically Application Support;
- Proven understanding of Microsoft SQL Server technologies;
- A high capacity to effectively plan and manage multiple, concurrent engagements and initiatives;
- High order skills in written and verbal communications, reasoning, judgement and problem solving;
- Strong ability to collaborate and communicate with a range of stakeholders including customers, external Partners and all levels within the organisation;
- Top shelf skills in MS Office and experience using CRM or Software Support Systems;
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills;
- Flexibility to travel locally and domestically;
- Experience in the Health Industry, specifically medical software – is desirable but not essential.
If you’re ready to soar to new heights, then hit that button below marked Apply For This Job. Please ensure that you complete the pre-screening question before submission and this will be included as a part of your application.
Only people with the rights to work within Australia need to apply.
Find out more and apply here.