Join our Software Support team in our Sydney Support Centre
At Best Practice Software, we’re focused on enabling better healthcare across Australasia. Our clinical and practice management software solutions are designed for simplicity, feature-rich application, and real-world dependability, built by doctors for doctors. Our Bp Premier, Bp Allied, and Bp VIP.net software ranks amongst Australasia’s most popular medical software products, and we provide regular updates and enhancements to suit today’s practice management environment, backed up with great human support and tailored user training and engagement options.
If you’d like to join us on our quest, consider this exciting career opportunity now available.
Our new Support Specialist role is based in our Software Support team in our Sydney Support Centre. Our Sydney Support Centre provides Best Practice Software with a strategic operating presence on Australia’s south-east coast and is located in Sydney’s growing transport, logistics and technology precincts near Kingsford Smith Airport. This office accommodates a busy software support centre and provides flexible meeting space for interactions with vendors and key customers in New South Wales.
The role will be suited to someone who meets the following role requirements:
- Provide Tier 1 Software application support over the range of Best Practice Software (Bp) products, via a multitude of tools including remote assistance;
- Utilises their exceptional customer service skills to exceed customer requirements;
- Identification and communication of areas for improvement;
- Liaise with internal & external support groups;
- Provide ‘Incident Ownership’ from point of logging to resolution with customer focus and speed of resolution in mind;
- Never falters on keeping customers up to date on incidents and actively manages their day to day caseload without skipping a beat;
- Provide professional advice to customers and other stakeholders on Best Practice Software products;
- Need to participate in an ‘After Hours’ On Call roster;
- Contribute to the enhancement of the support team via ‘Best in Class’ services and ‘Continuous Improvement’ opportunities.
Our Support Specialist provides Tier 1 software support services to our customers, effectively and proactively managing each case from the initial point of contact through to resolution. Our Support Specialist will utilise all the available resources, aids and tools to provide high, quality service in the management and resolution of cases.
Our Ideal Applicant:
- Naturally, we’re after the best. We believe our ideal applicant will bring the following attributes:
- A minimum of 12 months in a ‘Customer Facing’ role, in a call centre or helpdesk environment;
- A passionate person, that has genuine technical interest and aptitude;
- Must have good ‘Time Management’ skills and be able to prioritise workload;
- Understand and can provide professional, friendly and polite customer service over the phone – exceptional phone manner;
- Strong ability to learn things quickly, especially new software and technologies;
- Proficient communication skills;
- Be confident in interacting with people on several different levels;
- Experience in the Health Industry, specifically medical software – is desirable but not essential.
- If you’re ready to soar to new heights, then hit that button below marked Apply for This Job. Please ensure that you complete the screening questions before submitting, as this will form part of your application.
Only people with the rights to work within Australia need apply.