Speech Pathologist Module
The more time you spend on the computer, the less time you can spend helping your clients. So it’s a massive help to be able to access all your client and business files quickly, easily and reliably.
Bp Allied was designed, with advice from other Australian speech pathologists, to give you a little help of your own. Store all your client notes and assessment results, make appointments, send reminders and take care of your practice’s financials – all in one program.
And because your needs are different to those of other allied health professionals, Bp Allied has included information fields that are specific to Speech Pathologists.
Just like you wouldn’t take a one-size-fits all approach to your clients, we don’t take one with Bp Allied.
So what do you get?
Bp Allied is a full practice management system in an easy-to-use package. Bp Allied is suitable for either a single practitioner or a multi-user practice. There’s no more exporting data from one program to another, it’s all there in Bp Allied. Let’s start with the basics:
- Integrated appointment book – manage all your consultations and meetings from one calendar inside Bp Allied. And once your calendar starts getting a bit full, just ask it to find you a window for as long as you need.
- Client consultation history – keep all your clients’ records at your fingertips so it’s easy to refer to them when you need to.
- Letters – save time on writing letters and reports to other specialists and GPs. Set up all your templates in Bp Allied, then just fill in the blanks.
- SMS and email reminders – no-shows waste your time, cost your business money and interfere with your clients’ treatment plans. Use Bp Allied to send reminders via email and SMS and keep those appointments.
- Invoicing and payments – keep on top of your incoming and outgoing payments. Send your invoices straight from your Bp Allied appointment book and make sure that cash keeps flowing.
- Multiple work locations – need to work offsite or have staff that work remotely? With remote access, you can run your business and keep track of your clients from anywhere.
- Create personalised templates – save yourself time by creating your own templates for whatever you want. Eventually you’ll never have to write another letter or report from scratch!
Just for Speech Pathologists
In addition to the standard fields and tabs that Bp Allied comes with, the Speech Pathologist module also comes with space to add information on patients’ oromotor assessments, development and speech notes. You can fully customise all fields and templates in Bp Allied by renaming them, removing them or adding your own. It’s all up to you!
Here’s what you’ll find in your initial install of Bp Allied. But remember, this is just a starting point – you can add whatever additional information you need
- Recurrent Ear Infections
- Major Illness
- Hearing Checked
- Medical History Notes
- Conversational Sample With Ratings
- Types of Stutter
- Severity rating
- Lip Assessment
- Tongue Assessment
- Palate Assessment
- People Living at Home
- Most Frequent Communication Partner
- Family History of Communication Problems
Clear and Concise Screenshots
Here is a sample of the screenshots you will find in the Speech Pathologist Module. They’re easy to follow and can be customised for your Practice.
Click on each one to see the full-screen version.