Join our Delivery team in our Hamilton Operations Centre
If you’d like to join us on our quest, consider this exciting career opportunity now available.
Our new Software Developer role is based in our Delivery team in our Hamilton Operations Centre. Our Hamilton Operations Centre serves as our company’s New Zealand national headquarters, and home to our local software development, software support, and customer and commercial group operations, closely engaged in New Zealand healthcare interactions. The office features purpose-fit open space in a modern building on the banks of the Waikato River in this thriving business and technology hub on New Zealand’s North Island.
The role will be suited to someone who meets the following role requirements:
- Possesses Front-end web development skills in Typescript/React, HTML, CSS/Less;
- Ideally, possesses additional development skills in one or more of .NET Core, Azure, CI/CD, Test Automation;
- Willing to learn new things with good problem solving skills;
- Able to work within agile development teams alongside architects, analysts, product managers and testers to develop software solutions that are scalable, intuitive and user-friendly;
- Prepared to contribute to and communicate ideas and recommendations on the use of technology;
- Can enhance individual and team knowledge across the delivery teams through cross skilling and ideas sharing;
- Able to act as a technical expert to resolve technical issues, questions, or hurdles faced by our supporting teams.
Our Ideal Applicant:
Naturally, we’re after the best. We believe our ideal applicant will bring the following attributes:
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) at a technical and business level;
- Good time management skills and the ability to self manage their tasks and meet deadlines;
- A collaborative working style that fosters good teamwork;
- Graduate qualifications in an appropriate software development discipline or equivalent experience;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an Agile software development environment;
- Good appreciation of software development, security, development tools and techniques.
If you’re ready to soar to new heights, then find out more here. Please ensure that you complete the screening questions before submitting, as this will form part of your application.
Only people with the rights to work within New Zealand need apply.