Join our Product Management team in our Brisbane Business Centre
If you’d like to join us on our quest, consider this exciting career opportunity now available.
Our new Product Marketing Specialist role is part-time, 20 hours per week and is based in our Product Management branch in our Brisbane Business Centre.
Our Product Marketing Specialist will use their extensive product knowledge, empathy and insights about our customers, users and industry to find opportunities to add value to our interactions throughout the customer lifecycle.
This role will ensure an effective capture of customer testing and broader market data that leads to the generation of high value, internal and external marketing artefacts.
The role will include such areas as:
- An approved Product Marketing Strategy and Plan for each product in your portfolio and reviewed annually;
- Products are positioned and released to market successfully, with effective organisational and customer readiness in place;
- Clarity and consistency of communications and alignment with product initiatives and brand messaging;
- Effective relationships with internal and external key stakeholders are developed, fostered and maintained;
- The achievement of financial and non-financial measures; and
- Enhanced relevant knowledge and skills.
Our Ideal Applicant:
Naturally, we’re after the best. We believe our ideal applicant will bring the following attributes:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role with a strong preference for complex products, B2B solutions and cloud transitions;
- Strong analytical skills that are matched with great written and verbal communication abilities;
- Building strong and mutually respected relationships with all other business branches;
- Ability to take the lead on tasks, whilst having others in the team joining you;
- A finger on the pulse of the SaaS landscape with a focus on great experiences as well as finding and keeping users;
- Post-secondary qualifications in marketing or a related discipline;
- Flexibility to travel within Australia and New Zealand; and
- Experience in the Health Industry is a bonus.
If you’re ready to soar to new heights, then hit that button below marked Apply for This Job. Please ensure that you complete the screening questions before submitting, as this will form part of your application.
Only people with the rights to work within Australia need apply.
Find out more and apply here.