You spend a lot of your day helping your clients reduce their stress, but what about yours?
Bp Allied will help. It’s a complete practice management system that lets you manage everything from your client notes to your invoicing.
With the help of several Australian Physiotherapists, we’ve added special features just for Physiotherapists, including a Body Chart, SOATAP notes and other general notes. You can even customise Bp Allied to make it just right for you.
Give Bp Allied a try and feel your own stress melt away.
Discover how easy it is to run your practice and download your FREE, unrestricted, 30-day trial version of Bp Allied.
For a whole month, you’ll get the full version of Bp Allied, including installation assistance and all the phone, email and remote support you need. Get started now and take the hassle out of managing your practice today.
So what do you get?
Bp Allied is a full practice management system in an easy-to-use package. Bp Allied is suitable for either a single practitioner or a multi-user practice. There’s no more exporting data from one program to another, it’s all there in Bp Allied. Let’s start with the basics:
- Integrated appointment book – manage all your consultations and meetings from one calendar inside Bp Allied. And once your calendar starts getting a bit full, just ask it to find you a window for as long as you need.
- Client consultation history – keep all your clients’ records at your fingertips so it’s easy to refer to them when you need to.
- Letters – save time on writing letters and reports to other specialists and GPs. Set up all your templates in Bp Allied, then just fill in the blanks.
- SMS and email reminders – no-shows waste your time, cost your business money and interfere with your clients’ treatment plans. Use Bp Allied to send reminders via email and SMS and keep those appointments.
- Invoicing and payments – keep on top of your incoming and outgoing payments. Send your invoices straight from your Bp Allied appointment book and make sure that cash keeps flowing.
- Multiple work locations – need to work offsite or have staff that work remotely? With remote access, you can run your business and keep track of your clients from anywhere.
- Create personalised templates – save yourself time by creating your own templates for whatever you want. Eventually you’ll never have to write another letter or report from scratch!
Just for Physiotherapists
In addition to the standard fields and tabs that Bp Allied comes with, there are also special features specific to Physiotherapists. You’ll find templates for SOATAP notes, Pain History and a Body Chart. You can fully customise all fields and templates in Bp Allied by renaming them, removing them or adding your own. It’s all up to you!
Here’s some of what you’ll find in your initial install of Bp Allied. But remember, this is just a starting point – you can add whatever additional information you need.
- Medical History
- Previous Injuries/Trauma
- General Health
- Physical Activity
- Medical Conditions
- Ergonomics at work
- Home Rehab and Further Rx Plan
- Presenting Symptoms
- History of Presenting Problem
- Description of Pain
- Aggravating Factors
- Relieving Factors
- Signs and Symptoms
- Orthopaedic Testing
- Additional Info
- Other History Notes
- Analysis of Treatment
Clear and Concise Screenshots
Here is a sample of the screenshots you will find in the Physiotherapist Module. They’re easy to follow and can be customised for your Practice.
Click on each one to see the full-screen version.