Join our Finance & Reporting team in our Bundaberg Operations Hub or Brisbane Business Centre.
At Best Practice Software, we’re focused on enabling better healthcare across Australasia. Our clinical and practice management software solutions are designed for simplicity, feature-rich application, and real-world dependability, built by doctors for doctors. Our Bp Premier
, Bp Allied
, and Bp VIP.net
software ranks amongst Australasia’s most popular medical software products, and we provide regular updates and enhancements to suit today’s practice management environment, backed up with great human support and tailored user training and engagement options.
If you’d like to join us on our quest, consider this exciting career opportunity now available.
Our new Manager, Finance & Reporting
is based in our Finance & Reporting team in either our Bundaberg Operations Hub or Brisbane Business Centre.
So, are you ready to be a part of this dynamic environment?
The focus of this role is to lead, manage and monitor all aspects of the group’s accounting and financial operations, ensuring quality control over financial transactions and reporting and providing professional advice and support to organisational leaders and the Board.
Our Ideal Applicant:
- Manage the financial reporting for the organisation, including Executive and Board level;
- Oversee the financial operations of organisation;
- Manage the planning, analysis, forecasting and reporting of cash flow;
- Manage the planning, analysis and preparation of the annual budget;
- Development of a business partnership model with Branch Managers to improve budgeting and forecasting;
- Undertake due diligence and develop cost benefit proposals for new initiatives;
- Coordinating audit of accounts and resolving queries raised by auditors;
- Providing specialist financial advice on policy matters as well as development and review of policies;
- Developing, documenting and maintaining financial systems, processes and reports in line with best practice;
- Providing advice and review in relation to taxation and statutory obligations;
- Undertaking complex detailed financial investigations or reviews as requested;
- Management of the organisation’s insurance policies, loans and lease obligations; and
- Leading, mentoring, inspiring and developing the Finance & Reporting
Naturally, we’re after the best. We believe our ideal applicant will bring the following attributes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a senior finance manager role;
- Graduate qualifications in Accounting, Business or Commerce;
- Post-graduate current professional membership as a CPA/CA;
- Strong business acumen with a commercial background;
- Well-developed stakeholder engagement and business partnering skills;
- Exceptional people and leadership skills with a collaborative, supportive, mentoring style to drive system and process improvement across the team;
- Superior analytical skills to be able to tell the meaning behind the numbers;
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organisation and with a high customer service orientation;
- High proficiency in using software particularly MS Excel. Previous MYOB Advanced experience highly desirable;
- Flexible and adaptable to changing needs of the business;
- Experience in the Health Industry, specifically medical software – is desirable but not essential.
If you’re ready to soar to new heights, then hit that button below marked Apply for This Job
. Please ensure that you complete the screening questions before submitting, as this will form part of your application.
Only people with the rights to work within Australia need apply.
Please apply here
for the position based in our Bundaberg Operations Hub.
Please apply here
for the Brisbane position based in our Brisbane Business Centre.