Diabetes Educator Module
Busy day? Even after devising diet plans, helping clients manage their diabetes and communicating with doctors, you’ve still got to think about all the day-to-day tasks of running your business.
Luckily, you can do it all in Bp Allied. There’s no more learning to use different pieces of software or figuring out how to transfer information between them. Now you can keep all your client notes, appointments, letter templates and invoices in one simple-to-use program.
This module of Bp Allied is specially tailored for diabetes educators, so as well as having standard features like appointment scheduling and invoicing, you’ll also find templates for diabetes-specific meal plans and action plans.
And you can keep customising it as much as you like. So just as you can tailor diabetes management plans for your clients, you can do the same for your own practice.
Discover how easy it is to run your practice and download your FREE, unrestricted, 30-day trial version of Bp Allied.
For a whole month, you’ll get the full version of Bp Allied, including installation assistance and all the phone, email and remote support you need. Get started now and take the hassle out of managing your practice today.
So what do you get?
Bp Allied is a full practice management system in an easy-to-use package. Bp Allied is suitable for either a single practitioner, or a multi-user practice. There’s no more exporting data from one program to another, it’s all there in Bp Allied. Let’s start with the basics:
- Integrated appointment book – manage all your consultations and meetings from one calendar inside Bp Allied. And once your calendar starts getting a bit full, just ask it to find you a window for as long as you need.
- Client consultation history – keep all your clients’ records at your fingertips so it’s easy to refer to them when you need to.
- Letters – save time on writing letters and reports to other specialists and GPs. Set up all your templates in Bp Allied, then just fill in the blanks.
- SMS and email reminders – no-shows waste your time, cost your business money and interfere with your clients’ treatment plans. Use Bp Allied to send reminders via email and SMS and keep those appointments.
- Invoicing and payments – keep on top of your incoming and outgoing payments. Send your invoices straight from your Bp Allied appointment book and make sure that cash keeps flowing.
- Multiple work locations – need to work offsite or have staff that work remotely? With remote access, you can run your business and keep track of your clients from anywhere.
- Create personalised templates – save yourself time by creating your own templates for whatever you want. Eventually you’ll never have to write another letter or report from scratch!
Just for Diabetes Educators
In addition to the standard fields and tabs that Bp Allied comes with, there are also special fields for you. As well as fields for the results of biochemistry tests such as blood glucose, it also includes fields for your patient’s understanding of diabetes, their self-BGL monitoring progress and an education programme. You can fully customise all fields and templates in Bp Allied by renaming them, removing them or adding your own. It’s all up to you!
Here’s what you’ll find in your initial install of Bp Allied. But remember, this is just a starting point – you can add whatever additional information you need
- Blood Lipids
- Vitamin Levels
- Glucose Tolerance Test
- Blood Pressure
- Current/ Recommended
- Physical Activity
- Self BGL Monitoring
- Body Measurements
- Diabetes History
- Recent Complications Check
- Previous Diabetes
- Provider Visits Risk Factor History
- Other Medical History
- Foot Assessment
- Patient’s Knowledge of Diabetes
- Living Arrangements
- Home Spoken Language
- Current Employment
- Alcohol Consumption
- Smoking History
- Additional Social History
- What is Diabetes?
- Diet Information
- Effects of Diabetes
Clear and Concise Screenshots
Here is a sample of the screenshots you will find in the Diabetes Educator Module. They’re easy to follow and can be customised for your Practice.
Click on each one to see the full-screen version.