Custom Module Design
Is your profession missing from our list of modules?
No worries – you don’t have to miss out on all the benefits of Bp Allied, because we can customise it for you and your practice.
Over the years, we’ve customised Bp Allied for quite a few different allied health professions, including:
- Social workers
- Oral Surgeons
- Cosmetic surgeons
We can customise it for you, too. Bp Allied is one of the most flexible practice management systems out there, so just let us know what you need and in most cases, we can deliver.
Discover how easy it is to run your practice and download your FREE, unrestricted, 30-day trial version of Bp Allied.
For a whole month, you’ll get the full version of Bp Allied, including installation assistance and all the phone, email and remote support you need. Get started now and take the hassle out of managing your practice today.
So what do you get?
Bp Allied is a full practice management system in an easy-to-use package. Bp Allied is suitable for either a single practitioner or a multi-user practice. There’s no more exporting data from one program to another, it’s all there in Bp Allied. Let’s start with the basics:
- Integrated appointment book – manage all your consultations and meetings from one calendar inside Bp Allied. And once your calendar starts getting a bit full, just ask it to find you a window for as long as you need.
- Client consultation history – keep all your clients’ records at your fingertips so it’s easy to refer to them when you need to.
- Letters – save time on writing letters and reports to other specialists and GPs. Set up all your templates in Bp Allied, then just fill in the blanks.
- SMS and email reminders – no-shows waste your time, cost your business money and interfere with your clients’ treatment plans. Use Bp Allied to send reminders via email and SMS and keep those appointments.
- Invoicing and payments – keep on top of your incoming and outgoing payments. Send your invoices straight from your Bp Allied appointment book and make sure that cash keeps flowing.
- Multiple work locations – need to work offsite or have staff that work remotely? With remote access, you can run your business and keep track of your clients from anywhere.
- Create personalised templates – save yourself time by creating your own templates for whatever you want. Eventually you’ll never have to write another letter or report from scratch!