Join our Marketing, Communications & Events team in our Bundaberg Operations Hub or Brisbane Business Centre.
If you’d like to join us on our quest, consider this exciting career opportunity now available.
Our new Manager, Marketing, Communications & Events can be based in our Marketing, Communications & Events team at either our Bundaberg Operations Hub or Brisbane Business Centre.
So, are you ready to be a part of this dynamic environment?
The focus of this role is to lead, manage and implement the marketing and communication strategies and tactics to focus on maximising positive brand exposure, build product awareness and stimulate customer sales activity, thereby, contributing to the company’s objectives for profitable revenue growth, brand recognition and reputation, and customer advocacy.
- Development and implementation of the Marketing, Communications and Events strategy, plans and budget in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Contribute to, coordinate and manage the scope definition, design, production and delivery of marketing and sales material such as brochures, flyers, advertising, website, video, publication features, editorial and media content.
- Evaluate customer feedback/research, market conditions and competitor data to provide qualitative input into strategic marketing plans.
- Monitor, assess and distil various customer, government and industry publications and communication channels and drive the requisite actions across the organisation.
- Manage the planning and logistics for customer and promotional events.
- In partnership with key stakeholders, drive the deployment of successful marketing campaigns from ideation through to execution and measure and report on their success.
- Own and drive our website strategy, working with key stakeholders.
- Drive and manage the creation of valuable and engaging content for our website, including blogs, to drive customer leads, promote our brand and engage our customers.
- Manage internal and external creative stakeholders to deliver all creative assets and content.
- Organise and complete photo shoots, video material and pod cast scripts.
Our Ideal Applicant:
Naturally, we’re after the best. We believe our ideal applicant will bring the following attributes:
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications or related field;
- Demonstrated senior level experience in delivering dynamic and successful marketing strategies and plans;
- Demonstrated experience in building successful brands using current best practice approaches and technologies;
- Broad digital marketing skills with proven ability to develop and implement multichannel campaign strategies and create insights to evolve digital/social strategies to drive customer acquisition and engagement;
- Demonstrated experience in the successful preparation and delivery of print and electronic marketing collateral including the delivery of briefs;
- Strong management skills, with a demonstrated ability to inspire staff, key stakeholders and external service providers, providing them with a clear sense of direction;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish professional strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Highly developed and engaging oral and written communication skills, particularly with regard to developing marketing copy and proof-reading;
- A creative mind-set, with an adaptable and flexible approach in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to think creatively, laterally and logically to develop solutions;
- An understanding of and interest in the Healthcare Industry.
If you’re ready to soar to new heights, then hit that button below marked Apply for This Job. Please ensure that you complete the screening questions before submitting, as this will form part of your application.
Only people with the rights to work within Australia need apply.