Best Practice Software’s new release of our popular general practice software Bp Premier – Indigo Service Pack 1 (SP1), has been launched today.
Bp’s General Manager Innovation and Development, John Rayfield, said Indigo SP1 includes significant enhancements to electronic communications; including consent options and patient enrolment features, and Bp SMS functionalities to Bp Premier.
“We are very pleased to launch Bp Premier Indigo SP1 today, with many management and clinical changes that will benefit general practice around Australia” Mr Rayfield said.
“We have created some invaluable supporting material to help our customers navigate our latest release, including Quick Reference Guides, Videos and updates to our ever popular Bp Premier Knowledge Base” Mr Rayfield said.
Be Premier Indigo SP1 Snapshot
Enhanced Bp Comms consent and enrolment
Enhanced SMS functionality
- As part of the enhanced Bp Comms feature, Practices must choose which electronic communication consent options they want to implement in their practice as this determines what is available for the individual patients to consent to
- Patients must consent to the additional clinical-related consent options and either go through a 2-stage mobile number verification process or 1-stage enrolment. (All this will be explained in the resource material).
- The ability to directly SMS patients from the Inbox
- Be able to send a SMS directly from the Patient record
- Follow-up of patient results will be made easier with the inclusion of the Bp SMS feature available in the Follow up Inbox
- Reminders can now be sent to consented patients using Bp SMS
- Database (Utilities) Search – utilise Bp Premier’s inbuilt search tool to identify groups of patients and contact them using the Bp SMS service
- Default templates are available for each type of message
Access to additional Provider directories
- The ability to record a note for all electronic communications with a patient
- All messages to an individual patient can be viewed from Patient demographics and the Patient clinical record
- All messages sent to all patients can be viewed from the main Bp screen (used to check for failed messages)
- HealthLink online directory
- HealthShare referral directory
- Integrates with the SafeScript real time prescription monitoring project (Victoria only)
Bp Premier customers can upgrade to Indigo SP1 directly from the Best Practice website: www.bpsoftware.net. Resource materials will also be sent to every customer in the coming weeks.
For more details on Bp Premier email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone 1300 40 1111 (Option 1, then Option 2) or visit: www.bpsoftware.net.