Best Practice Software’s new release of our popular general practice software Bp Premier,
has been launched today (3pm Thursday 14th June, 2018).
Best Practice Software’s General Manager Innovation and Development, John Rayfield, said Indigo
includes significant Management and Clinical enhancements to Bp Premier
“We are very pleased to launch Bp Premier Indigo
today, with many management and clinical changes that will benefit general practice around Australia” Mr Rayfield said.
customers can download Indigo directly from the Best Practice website
. Discs and resource material will also be sent to every customer in the coming weeks.
“We have created some invaluable supporting material to help our customers navigate our latest release, including Quick Reference Guides, Videos and updates to our ever popular Bp Premier Knowledge Base
” Mr Rayfield said.
“We have also been conducting free Bp Masterclass webinar sessions, with two more scheduled for tomorrow (Friday 15th June). Book here
And for those who can’t attend, our Bp Learning page features video versions of the popular webinars, available here
Be Premier Indigo Snapshot
The Management changes include:
The Clinical changes include:
- The introduction of Tyro Bulk Billing
- Additional support for Multi-Location Sites
- Improvements to the Medicare Online Module, assisting practices with batch reconciliation processes
- New Reports
- Work Cover QLD Automated Invoicing Process
- Domestic Violence Section has been added to the Family and Social History Screen
- Improvements to the National Inpatient Medication Chart
- Inclusion of the AUDIT-C Tool, a three-item alcohol screen that can help identify persons who are hazardous drinkers
- Graphing Functionality has been added to the inbox to produce graphs for combined data of inbox values and atomised values
- A Progress Note will be added when sending correspondence
- Addition of a new Subpoena Tool to assist with providing complete & accurate records when requested
- Date created and last modified dates included in the Patient Demographics, Family & Social History and Appointment screens
- Ability to view deleted consultations from the Clinical Record
- Emergency access to Confidential Material within the Patients Clinical Record via a secure password
- Enhancements to the My Health Record functionality
- Enhancements to the Reminder Workflows, including the ability to record a comment against Reminders and flag Reminders as being ‘Clinically Significant’
- Improvements to the Patient Import/Export Functionality Tool