Software to suit your own unique role in Health Care
For more than ten years many Australasian Allied Health professionals have chosen Bp Allied for its easy to use, flexible functionality under the name of myPractice. Joining the Best Practice family Bp Allied is now backed by the support and development resources of Australia’s number one name in Medical Software.
If you’re seeking affordable, customisable management software with exciting functionality developments in the pipeline, rely on Bp Allied.
Bp Allied for Health Providers
Simple and effective workflows, including customisable Client Notes.
Intuitive layouts with relevant patient information at a glance.
Offline Database - use your own laptop off-site and sync when you return to the office.
Patient Task Management - manage scheduling follow-ups, documentation requirements & more, to enhance patient care.
Integration with Argus, Referral Net and Medical Objects Secure Messaging providers.
Modules tailored to capture client related information for multiple professions with a number of inbuilt Health tools.
Useful health tools for a range of professions are built into the information capture modules
Bp Allied for Practice Managers
- Integrated Clinical and Management modules.
- Support for multi location, allowing multiple centres to access the one database seamlessly.
- Easy and effective multi-view layout of the appointment book.
- Advanced Practice Reporting tools that allow detailed and flexible financial reporting.
- Essential accounting functions suited to the needs of your practice.
- Simple one-step debtor look-up.
- Claiming Options: Medicare Online Bulk Bill claiming, streamlined DVA claiming, Private Patient claiming, DVA Allied Health claiming, Patient and Veteran verification.
- Tyro Integrated EFTPOS.
- Comprehensive user permissions allow tailored access to Bp Allied.
- Automated SMS appointment reminders reduce no shows for just a few cents.
- MYOB Integration.
- Integrates with Mail Chimp, Google Calendars.
Bp Allied for IT Professionals
- 100% SQL database means the best possible speed and stability.
- Runs on the latest Microsoft client and server operating systems.
- Data can be converted from a number of products.
- Supports both 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems.
- Easy scheduling of database backups and simple restoration procedures.
- Lightweight installation with no “bloatware”.
- Hosting options available.