Join our Commercial Partnerships team in our Brisbane Business Centre
If you’d like to join us on our quest, consider this exciting career opportunity now available.
Our new Commercial Partnerships Coordinator is based in our Commercial and Customer Enablement branch in our Brisbane Business Centre.
Our Brisbane Business Centre is located in the Centre of Queensland’s bustling state capital, and is within walking distance of Central Station and a variety of cafes, restaurants, and CBD-shopping. This office supports a key customer, vendor, government and industry engagement space, providing modern, open and collaborative work spaces for our software development, software support, and customer and commercial group operations.
In this exciting new role, we are looking for an experienced business support specialist to join us in the role of Commercial Partnership Coordinator to assist with coordinating the day to day administration and business activities for our large Partner Program.
Our Commercial Partnership Coordinator supports the effective running of the team and provides a professional level of service across the Commercial team functions which include:
- Maintenance and support of our Partnership network to ensure that our partner program is managed, and relevant business processes delivered and maintained;
- Effective support provided for all new and existing business opportunities throughout the Commercial Partnership Lifecycle;
- Managing the end to end onboarding process for all new Partners;
- The meeting of reasonable internal and external stakeholder expectations on the responsiveness, appropriateness and professionalism involving both customer and partner engagements;
- Administration of new Partner contracts and invoicing, including record keeping and reporting;
- Managing the subscription lifecycle to ensure that all subscriptions and quarterly revenue reports are received and paid;
- General reporting and administrative assistance to the Commercial Team as required.
Our Ideal Applicant:
Naturally, we’re after the best. We believe our ideal applicant will bring the following attributes:
- 3+ Years’ experience in a similar role, providing business or program support;
- High order skills in written and verbal communications, reasoning and analytical thinking;
- An ability to work autonomously and in a team-based environment;
- Proven advanced competencies in Data analytics and advanced MS Excel skills;
- Solid skills in Windows desktop software;
- Effective time management skills and the ability to set and meet deadlines;
- Post-secondary qualifications in business, business administration or IT;
- Flexibility to travel locally and domestically;
- Experience in the Health Industry, specifically medical software – is desirable but not essential.
If you’re ready to soar to new heights, then apply here. Please ensure that you complete the screening questions before submitting, as this will form part of your application.
Only people with the rights to work within Australia need apply.