Team Bp is proud to launch the Ruby SP1 release for Bp VIP.net users today, tailored specifically for specialist medical professionals in Australia and New Zealand.
A range of enhancements have been implemented into the software, with a focus on improved stability and performance.
Our General Manager of Innovation & Development John Rayfield said he was pleased with the new release of Bp VIP.net.
“The Bp Vip.net Ruby SP1 release focuses on continual improvements in the financial areas of the system, platform stability and performance – basically speeding up some time intensive work flows and reports” Mr Rayfield said. “Our goal here at Best Practice is to make every user experience enjoyable and as efficient as possible through our continual evolution in producing up-to-date cutting-edge software”.
Other enhancements include:
- Performance Improvements, particularly in faster loading times for the Financial Summary with large data sets
- Greater Stability in Financial functionality, including:
- Improvements in Batch Status Reporting
- Add location/unit details to weekly/monthly calendar views
- Financial Summary displays selected filters
- Add new invoice date field
- Performance improvements on batch review and decline processing
- Ability to base one fee scaler on another
For more details on Bp VIP.net visit the Bp VIP.net page or email the Best Practice Sales Team: firstname.lastname@example.org.